TACTICAL EDC POUCHZN-0000259
Delivery Calculated On Checkout
- REAL MULTIFUNCTIONAL POUCH: Tactical tool pouch with help of several attachment options can be used as different characters. Two back D-rings can connect to the shoulder strap then as a sling pouch. 4 buckles for fastening can be connected to a shoulder harness then to be a chest rig. A heavy-duty shoulder elastic strap is included in the package.
- FULLY ZIPPER DESIGN: Tactical tool bag can be opened at 180 degrees for handy access to the contents, the main compartment and front compartment are closed by double zippers with upgraded cord pulls with heat shrink and a paracord loop puller keeper.
- STRONG ORGANIZED CONSTRUCTION: Fanny Pouch has a row of horizontal elastic straps and six large stowing bungees inside the main compartment, allow you to place and fixate EDC items comfortably. Each side has an inner zipper pocket to hold your small items or docus. Two bottom elastic straps can hold trauma shears, light sticks, tourniquet accessible from the outside.
- BASIC MOLLE COMPATIBLE: 4 detachable MOLLE straps on the rear side allow you to attach it to PLAS and Molle system. Besides the molle strap, you can also go through your waist belt to be a fanny pack. Size: 9"*5"*3"/23cm x 12.5cm x 8cm.
- FRONT LASER-CUT HOOK-N-LOOP MOLLE/PALS SYSTEM WITH FREE FLAG PATCH: Tactical tool pouch utilized the stackable laser-cut hole with loop material as a Molle platform for storing additional tools, mounting memorable patches, adding customization/tactical ID, attaching additional MOLLE gear. We offer 30-days money back of quality guarantee.